Saturday, November 5, 2011

So Not Feelin' Myself

This past week has been "ughhh", so to speak. I haven't been on my diet, I haven't exercised... I have done nothing...At. All. I'm so mad at myself. I have to find a way to stop this silly cycle. I do great for a week, then fall off. I only lost .4 the other week, which was kinda heartbreaking, and I didn't weigh this week. I know I should, but something about disappointing myself doesn't sit to well with me right now. It's been a rough week. Money problems. Car problems. Life problems. I'm irritated and stressed. I know I'm the one to blame. I'm the one that gave myself an inch and took a mile... Or two. Or four. Hopefully I'll get myself together and start kicking my own butt, but right now... I'm just not feeling myself.


I'm off to my nieces birthday party. She turned 9 yesterday. All the more reason for me to get myself together. Life is too short and time doesn't wait for anyone. I need to be around for as long as I can. That little girl is my heart. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same slump right now...We CAN do this...we just need to believe in ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am, we CAN do it! :) And if you're thinkin' like I'm thinkin'... We WILL do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know the feeling i've been in that slump fort the last two or three weeks i'm sad to say. Uni exams, new job and money problems seems like there's never enough time or energy left to look after my body after looking after my life!

    ReplyDelete